In today’s world for various purposes we are required to upload our images or photos on the web. A common problem we often encounter while uploading is the requirement of uploading photos in .gif or .jpg or .png format. So here are some quick steps to get such an image easily uploaded in a windows pc (for non-windows users, not sure if the process will be same or not):
- First, select the image and right click, then from the options list choose ‘open with’, then find ‘Paint’ option and left click on ‘Paint’.
- Now the photo is open in paint. Here on the top left, you may find an option called ‘File’, click on it.
- On clicking ‘File’ a drop down menu should be available to you, in which you may choose the option ‘Save as’.
- Rest is probably clear. Now you have multiple options to save as- .gif or .jpg or .png format.
- Click on the desired format and then save it to your desired location.
- Now your photo is ready to be uploaded in the asked format.
Hope this short guide was helpful.
One way of writing it will be like the following –
But that obviously don’t give the hand written superscripted power flavor.
To get a superscripted touch in your pc you may try the following –
In word document you can do it easily. In one of the most popularly used word document simply select the digits you wish to superscript and press ctrl +shift +plus (➕) sign.
10 to the power 5 was an example only, using this technique you can type anything to the power anything.
Here we are talking about windows pcs. If double clicking of every document or file to open it is a cumbersome job for you, specially if you require working on pcs for long hours, this post is most likely for you.
Opening files and documents by a single click is a very easy procedure.
Follow the steps below if you are using windows 7 or 8 pc-
- Press the windows key, then type ‘single click’ or ‘click’
- You will get an option asking you to specify single or double click option- clink on this option
- Now a window should open named ‘folder options’- here you will find an option that allows you to do work in a single click- simply choose it and click ‘apply’ or ‘ok’ and you are done.
- Now try opening any file on your desktop, it should open by one click.
In windows XP pc the process is almost similar, except that it don’t have a sophisticated search function.